Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Elements MMA
    Really excited about seeing Diaz fighting BJJ again but for me...Braulio will have his way with him and that will be a short fight

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Havent seen Diaz do straight Jitz for quite awhile so its hard to say but Im sure Braulio takes this one. I would like to see Diaz dominate thought!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    I'm of the same belief that Nick's BJJ is quite legit, but he's going to get beaten rather easily. Braulio is just now getting into MMA, and Nick has been focused on MMA as a whole for a long time. Braulio, however, won two ADCC titles in 2009 and just beat Jacare in a Super Fight. Although many people cite Jacare's focus on MMA as a hindrance to his BJJ, he was always an active competitor where as Nick hasn't competed in a long time.

I'm still waiting for the day that BJ Penn comes back to competitive BJJ since he seems content with not fighting MMA anymore. PENN FOR ADCC 2013!!!

Braulio of course. Nick has great jits and is one of the best. But Braulio is on another level.

Is it gi or no gi?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I automatically figured it was gi but thats a very good question...
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    In Jitz Diaz can fight as "loaded" as he want's. Braulio is goin down.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick powers View Post
    i'm of the same belief that nick's bjj is quite legit, but he's going to get beaten rather easily. Braulio is just now getting into mma, and nick has been focused on mma as a whole for a long time. Braulio, however, won two adcc titles in 2009 and just beat jacare in a super fight. Although many people cite jacare's focus on mma as a hindrance to his bjj, he was always an active competitor where as nick hasn't competed in a long time.

i'm still waiting for the day that bj penn comes back to competitive bjj since he seems content with not fighting mma anymore. Penn for adcc 2013!!!

yesssss

Its no gi

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I don't care who wins, I just hope the fight lasts a looooong time.

Learning experience.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast