Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    no school in the area

update and good news

Today it's my bithday and i had to go to the hospital this is the best gift ever the doc told me that the chemo does his work my blood counts are up so that improving . I had 4 chemo's and now i'm waiting for a bone marrow transplantation ..... the waiting list is about 3 months so i have to be patience .
    The only fuck up part is my hair , every day i'm finding pieces , so because i'm scard to do it myself , my best friend is gonna shave my head ......i hope that they find right bone marrow sone !

Thanks for reading !

Array

School
    10th Planet Grimsby UK
    Good luck and keep smiling!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Hey, that's great news. Keep up the fight and conquer this thing. My thoughts are with you. And happy birthday. And MANY more to come.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post
    Today it's my bithday and i had to go to the hospital this is the best gift ever the doc told me that the chemo does his work my blood counts are up so that improving . I had 4 chemo's and now i'm waiting for a bone marrow transplantation ..... the waiting list is about 3 months so i have to be patience .
    The only fuck up part is my hair , every day i'm finding pieces , so because i'm scard to do it myself , my best friend is gonna shave my head ......i hope that they find right bone marrow sone !

Thanks for reading !
    Awesome update!! Happy birthday my friend!! Keep your head up you got this thing beat!!

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Awesome! And don't worry about your hair. Girls with shaved heads are wicked! :-)

Array

School
    In my mind
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like a hell of a present too ;-). As mentioned above, shaved heads are teh hotness :-).

Sounds great. Pulling for you.

Array

School
    no school in the area
    thank you guys for the support but the hair is still an problem !

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    We're all pulling for you! Let us know if we can do anything to help.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    The best memory I have of My Aunt is when she shaved her head ( breast cancer) and I had just shaved mine.I said real loud while we were in line at a restraunt " We look like twins,and we look DAMN good." She gave me a big hug. Hope you can do some Jits in the future and when you do, try it with the shaved head.Feels great,helps you cool off faster. take care.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast