Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    I totaly underestimated and counted Belrcher out, and thought I was right on once Palhares took him down. Im so glad I dont gamble! But my eyebrow almost shot off my face it raised so fast when Allan rolled into truck. Even Rogan underestimated him until he realized he was going for a twister. He was calling it footsie until then No fault to Joe though hard to finish a thought when stuff moves so fast.

I would have lost my mind if he got the twister but I think Palhares is too strong to tap to a neck crank like that. Both of their torsos are as wide as their arms are long.

My favorite first round fight in a long time! Some bad ass text book leglock defense against a leg eating monster.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I looked away when Harris grabbed his foot and then someone yelled "baseball bat control!" and I almost lost my mind.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBranom View Post
    Belchers a beast. Joe's commentary was so funny. "Get out of there! Back your hips out and get out of there Allan!"
    Hilarious i was pissing myself laughing at Joe. It was as if Belcher was his training partner or something. Great to hear!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12