Thread: jiu jitsu PMS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

jiu jitsu PMS

So it turns out I turn into a snivelling whiny bitch if I don't get to do jiu jitsu for a an extended amount of time. Figured that out tonight cause I wasn't able to actually roll for about a month and I've been cranky for a couple days now. Got to roll tonight now I'm happy as can be. Pretty weird.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Brasa Belgium - Savate Leuven - 10th Planet on the Net
    Not really, you are just addicted and were showing withdrawl symptomes.

And don't panic, everyone of us got that. It's in our nature as humans to get 'addicted' to things that give us satisfaction (sport, chocolate, coffee, sex, etc...). It only becomes a bad thing when it dominates the rest of our life.

I'm addicted to combat sports (Savate, Muay Thai, Shoot Boxing, Judo, BJJ, grappling), so I get really, really, really cranky when I can't train for a few days.

Array

School
    Edmonton BJJ Club / Mundaruca BJJ
    Or it could just be your brain releasing endorphins.

Yea that goes for everyone, i havent trained in two days and im getting cranky lol. Luckily for me im training tonight. What works for me (when i can't roll or just train) is watching videos of matches or fights. I guess you can say that gets my "fix."

Array

School
    Ground Control Baltimore City
    I definitely was a different person when I went w/o bjj for a year to get into school. I think I might just be too sore/tired to be mean though, not necessarily an addiction

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Its funny the things we can get addicted to lol
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    LMFAO. I'm the same way bro. Car broke down and I've got a ton of shiz going on... I havent been in the gym in like 3 weeks. My girl said, "why are you so pissy?" I was like, "cause I want to choke a MFer out." Its our therapy man. We need it.