Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    No I am pretty sure this is just a really stupid bad fucking idea.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I really don't see how it's different than a tattoo.

I mean it's in bad taste to want to look like a shitty rejected Tekken villain but I don't think it makes him more or less insane or stupid than anybody else. His aesthetic preference probably makes him a kook but cutting your own skin, coloring your own skin, putting implants into your own skin... whatever, it's none of my concern.

Sometimes people idealize themselves in a certain way because they don't know how to empower themselves with who they are. So they wear trench coats, they get tribal tattoos, baggy pants... who the fuck knows? Often times, the difference between something cool and something stupid is just arbitrary, with it's value being relative to our own personal social values.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Well said AJ.

It's HIS face, to do whatever he wants with it.

The American Pitbull is the pride of a nation and often gets it ears mutilated against its will, which is seen as acceptable, and yet Popek is an idiot. Staggering.

That's a pretty minor scarification job.

I think he did it mostly to say he had done it, because honestly it looked pretty terrible. I've seen some awesome scar work and this just wasn't it...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Alright.. Im going to go out on a limb on this one and stand seemingly alone.. But honestly, I thought it was cooler than most of the tattoos I see people getting. Granted, most of my friends have some interesting body mods.. So maybe Im just used to it or something.. But when I picture that scar in the future.. I picture it looking decently B.A.. I approve.. dudes gonna look like a killer whether we want to admit it or not.

Sam Sales

I agree. He is fucking crazy (IMO) but it is up to him. He will surely struggle for employment though.
    Also i think if i come home looking like him, my kids would run the other way screaming lol :-)

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    "shitty rejected Tekken villain" this made me lol! Hehehe.. But it's cheating really, he should have invited a friend to a first blood fencing match! (With steel gloves) That way he would be sure to get a scar, and he could say it was from a duel! (This is how nobility from olden times decided to cheat, in order to impress the girls)

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim Hoff View Post
    "shitty rejected Tekken villain" this made me lol! Hehehe.. But it's cheating really, he should have invited a friend to a first blood fencing match! (With steel gloves) That way he would be sure to get a scar, and he could say it was from a duel! (This is how nobility from olden times decided to cheat, in order to impress the girls)
    haha

one of my friends has a scar across his face not even half the size of Popeks from getting slashed with a twin stanley blade. He would do anything for that not to be there, he hates it, it goes slightly red and puffy in the sun etc even after all these years (happened 10 years ago). I would never show him this video. I think he would either be upset or angry.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood HQ
    I agree that it's his body and face and he should be able to do as he wishes with it. That being said, he's still an idiot.

people used to be shocked by stretched ear lobes. now every teen at the starbucks has big plugs. Every one has a tattoo. Kids run around the store with Mohawks in the burbs. I remember when Branding was a fad, then split tongs, then face tattoos. Every one wants to be an individual. And right now he gets to be shocking. Next year it could be old hand.
    Now calling this guy crazy or stupid? come on, really? Free thinking 10P players, I am surprised. Shame on you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast