Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Lost My Muay Thai Coach For 5 Weeks. He Is Off Working With Jon Jones.

Jon Jones called my Muay Thai coach Stone Horse to fly out and be his team's striking coach for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter. Stoney was Jon's original coach all the way up until he moved and started training with Jackson.

Should be a great season. My gut tells me, you will see alot of my coach. He stands out in a crowd to say the least. 63 years old and still a beast. I already miss that crazy indian!!!! Lol.

He told me he plans on telling Jon about me. He calls me his younger vanilla verson of him, with all the same potential if I put in the work.That would be pretty cool that Jon Jones would know about me. Look out Jonny, I'm coming for you someday.Lol.

Should be an entertaining season.getattch.jpg
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    ^^^^^^ Thats my coach. The bald indian.......not the black guy in shades. That would be Jon Bones Jones. Lol.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    nice bro......you're def in great company!