Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Cool. I be arrive in Austin next Friday I will be available Saturday, Sunday, Monday just let me know the address and what time good for you I be there. Thank you

Array

School
    Los Angeles Downtown HQ
    Hey, Update on 10th Planet Austin.

10th Planet HQ Brown Belt Curtis Hembroff will be opening up the new school in Austin at the Onnit Academy in November, 2015. Eddie Bravo will be teaching a seminar December 19th, 2015

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Themichaelplaster View Post

10th Planet HQ Brown Belt Curtis Hembroff will be opening up the new school in Austin at the Onnit Academy in November, 2015. Eddie Bravo will be teaching a seminar December 19th, 2015
    Nice, yeah, I've been spreading the word. I'll see you guys at the seminar and I'll probably drop in at a grand opening or something too

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Themichaelplaster View Post

See you in December brother.

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm moving to Texas Nov 1st to start a new job at Onnit and open 10th Planet Austin. It's a dream come true. I'm so very grateful to Eddie and the 10th Planet Family. I hope to see all the Austinite Jiu Jitsu players in the house!! Eddie will be there Dec 19th for a Seminar. #10WO #10P4L #10PATX

Oh and I'll be on the forum quite a bit more! I look forward to spending more time here

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Hembroff View Post
    I'm moving to Texas Nov 1st to start a new job at Onnit and open 10th Planet Austin. It's a dream come true. I'm so very grateful to Eddie and the 10th Planet Family. I hope to see all the Austinite Jiu Jitsu players in the house!! Eddie will be there Dec 19th for a Seminar. #10WO #10P4L #10PATX

Oh and I'll be on the forum quite a bit more! I look forward to spending more time here
    Looking forward to seeing you in Dec. brother. TX don't have beaches here like in cali....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12