Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Shields look like shit due to the cut but this is not the guy thats going to beat St. Pierre i know Koscheck lost to gsp before but he has a better chance cause hes a more complete mixed martial artist. Kampman must have a really low fight iq that 3rd round he could of picked Shields apart. Joe Rogan i think ur the man im a fan your a super cool dude but he had Jakes Shields nut juice all over his mouth last night.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    You guys nailed it. The weight cut destroyed Jake, along with the fact he looked to be "juice free". Yah...thats right i'm saying it, He must have kicked the roid's to make the weight. Did you see how much muscle he was down since strikeforce, cutting alone won't take muscle. In fact if it had been natural muscle, with the weight cut he should have been ripped right up. He wasn't, he looked like he just climbed out of a hospital bed.

No one mentioned it doing the broadcast, I guess it got missed. when Jake returned to his corner at the end of the first round before they had the stool for him, he said to his corner men...."Its the weight cut!!" One of his cornermen said, "your fine."

That was his best round of the fight, but he must have already been feeling the cut put him in trouble. He's in big trouble with GSP. The way he looked he will need to worry about just surviving let alone winning that fight.

That main event was awesome, and Brock was humble in defeat. Anyone else actually gain some respect for Lesnar? I sure did.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    That main event was awesome, and Brock was humble in defeat. Anyone else actually gain some respect for Lesnar? I sure did.
    For me it was his last fight against Carwin being able to come back from getting smashed props to Cain looking like a beast Dos Santos better be ready.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12