Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Office work help

So i was fortunate enough to get a full time job recently which is amazing only problem is i really haven't been able to train since. I have to get back into working out trying to switch it up and thinking about buying myself a set of the 15 and 25 pound kettle bells off onit I need a fast but high impact workout and thinking plyo is the way to go. I have my son full time as of lately so practice in evening isnt really an option I have time before i work if i wake up at 6:30am which isnt a problem or late at night afte rhe sleeps and before i goto bed. Anyone have any really good experince with kettle bells? I want to strength my back up for sure and core muscles and get my heart rate up and everything i keep looking at point this way and there small and dont need a whole room to use like bench and other workout stuff let me know what everyone thinks

10P4L!!!!

KABOOOM

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I love kettlebells. I'd suggest getting two 20's and a full pood. Im not a big guy and I need a full pood for the traditional kettlebell exercises. I do use the little ones for working my shoulders at awkward angles (I therorse it will help me resist injury, maybe submissions)

I got mine off craigslist but if I won the lottery, i'd buy these tomorrow,
    https://www.onnit.com/primal-bells/

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    2 thumbs up for kettle bells. Amazing full body work out.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I would get two 16 kilos and a 32.

Walmart has cheap ones with $1 shipping.

Array

School
    i just seen the primal bells have been restocked and the chip is 1 pood that is gonna be a deff grab

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa/10th Planet Buena Park
    Mix in calisthenics with your kettlebell routine. Also, we just restocked on our kettlebells. They're not as cool as a monkey face but they're inexpensive in comparison to everything else on the net, good quality and get the job done.

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/custo...me.php?cat=681

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa/10th Planet Buena Park
    Also, fuck Walmart. Shop small.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Salinas View Post
    Mix in calisthenics with your kettlebell routine. Also, we just restocked on our kettlebells. They're not as cool as a monkey face but they're inexpensive in comparison to everything else on the net, good quality and get the job done.

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/custo...me.php?cat=681
    well shit yea I will prolly just order the matching 16kg set then done the line order the primal bell I just want one to have to be honest lol but stupid question never done a KB workout is 35 lbs to much weight? i mean i know for a dumbbell its a good one for everything but just didnt know if thats a lot or to lil for KB workouts. I'm a HW and decently strong but dont want to overload myself either.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I rock a 25 lber but I think I'll outgrow it pretty quickly. Joe Rogan says 35 is the smallest you should go. Not sure his reasoning though.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast