Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Could y'all give Tyler's Facebook page a like & share please
    https://www.facebook.com/TylerWoolsey10thPlanet

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    That is such a great story to read Tyler! I know exactly what you mean. I've been gone for two years now and I've been back a couple of times. Every time I walk in it's like coming home. I call those guys my brothers for a reason; I'm not being MMA-guy-who-calls-everyone-bro. I mean it. I'm glad you've found the same thing. Herzog isn't just raising a stable of killers. He's raising a family.

You've got a lot of talent and a great dad who encourages you in every aspect of your life. It is wonderful to see his posts on FB and here. Thank you, Brandon for being the kind of dad who would send his kid on an all-expense-paid jiu jitsu dream vacation. That is just way too cool. You win the "10th Planet Dad" category this year (sidebar: can "Best Parent" be a category this year along with Nibiru Warrior, Hotbox, Moon, etc.?).

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    Thank you, Brandon for being the kind of dad who would send his kid on an all-expense-paid jiu jitsu dream vacation.
    Thanks man but it would not be possible without Coach Herzog and Kathy, love em!!

Array

School
    Lotus Club Jiu-Jitsu Miami / Former "Miami HotBox"
    Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    Manny said something about y'all coming up tomorrow for class so hope to see you guy's tomorrow and I'll show you some of the secret techniques!
    Its always nice to learn from the "Woolsey's" they give so much detail to each and every technique. Also the positive energy that they bring to the mat always inspires and helps this one legged freak.. LOL Trying to make it there at least twice a month and so far we are on track.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Thanks man but it would not be possible without Coach Herzog and Kathy, love em!!
    Tyler will always have safe place to stay when he comes to Rochester!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    Tyler will always have safe place to stay when he comes to Rochester!
    Thank you good sir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12