Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I usually drink two bottles of water during training. I like the coconut water, we drink that a lot too, usually before training.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    You can keep a food journal. If you have a smart phone there's tons of free apps. I personally use excel. I wouldn't worry about daily macros, more a three day average. If you want to read up on nutrition I strongly recommend Berardi. He is a great nutritionist. If you are feeling like a trainwreck, it could be that your protein isn't high enough. I would shoot for a 1.5-2 g per kg of bodyweight.

Have you guys tried doing any post workout recovery? Myofascial release, stretching, etc? That helps my back from binding up after a tough day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I've been drinking Kefir, which is a yogurt based drink. Tastes great and so far has been making me feel awesome. I train 15-20 hours a week not including weight training, and I feel it's made some great improvements.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    coconut water.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrobo View Post
    I've been drinking Kefir, which is a yogurt based drink. Tastes great and so far has been making me feel awesome. I train 15-20 hours a week not including weight training, and I feel it's made some great improvements.
    Lmfao! I've been killing some Kefir! We have this store called united grocery outlet and it's all super cheap shit that us poor folk eat. They had 1/2 gallons of Kefir for $1 last week. This week 4 pints of frozen pumpkin Kefir for a $1. It makes me feel awesome!

Array

School
    Combat Society
    I blend a ripe banana, homemade greek yog, honey, cocoa powder and ice. Tastes better (more natural) than any protein drink. You can add extra banana/choc flavoured protein in there if you want, but I don't find I need it. I get enough protein in my diet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    This is the one I like. It's from Advocare. I drink it every night after practice.

https://www.advocare.com/13083356/St...01&id=B&size=C
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Thanks guys! Great suggestions. I probably need to stretch some more after. Def going to start drinking more coconut water before. And I will be looking into all of these, might need to try a few.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Water, Water, and more water. If it is a 8 lbs loss day then i drink water and a spoon full of himalyan salt.
    Then I crush a post training meal with Double protein, sweet potatoes, salted grass fed butter, and some green or purple veggies.
    Fish oil, and something like glc2000 may help for daily maintenance. You also get used to that feeling you pain and you become a bit numb to it. You can ask my guys that have traveled with me, it takes anywhere from 20mins to 45mins to be able to move around after I wake up..everyday. Welcome
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast