Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    McMahon BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by nabbflax View Post
    he did train some wrestling but didnt know that he knew a complex move like the gilliotine
    Yeah man, I have that book and he has a lot of submission techs in there. Same poopie drawings though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    From what I've heard Seagal pooped and pissed his own pants the second time it happen. Seagal was explaining to some stunt people how his Chi prevents him from being choked or submitted on the set of Out for Justice I believe. Well, unfortunately for him Judo Gene Lebell was the lead stunt instructor and called him on his bullshit. The rest is stuff of legend.
    Seriously?
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    That's sick. Bruce lee was a shitty artist. Did he just seriously draw a high outside ankle lock to half boston crab? Can you do that?
    Actually people say that he could have had a career in art he was so good. These are prolly just fast sketches.

Quote Originally Posted by ian quinto View Post
    bruce lee's twister > eddie's twister

/thread
    I would so love to hit that takedown into the truck...........just without the nut blow.

it looks as if hes getting dezouza control standing up and falling back straight to the truck. Damn. Ive watched this film so many damn times and never noticed that that was the truck.

Array

School
    Ronin
    crazy if only he just would have locked it up and finished it

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Romano View Post
    Seriously?
    yep..that's the story. Also heard it effectively got Judo Gene blacklisted...

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    yep..that's the story. Also heard it effectively got Judo Gene blacklisted...
    They made him sign a contract to never speak about the incident, otherwise they would blacklist him. From what I'm told.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Hey Nelson, what about me?
    At the time of Bruce Lee's death, he was studying grappling quite intensively and was looking at various disciplines. Sijo always stated that a "good wrestler with some boxing" would beat any martial artist of his day. If you look at the hand written notes-it's clearly denoted as "The Wrestler's Guillotine". In Bruce Lee's self defense books, he uses quite a few grappling techniques as well. He evidently loved the grappling arts and used his philosophy on martial arts in that pursuit as well-studying Judo, Ju Jutsu, Aikido, Wrestling, Sambo-anything he thought useful.
    Gene Lebell is a BAD man. Nuff said.

Hey guys check this out. around 4 minutes the match starts but watch it all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123