Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Balance Studios, PA
    If a guy learns 10th planet techniques I'm automatically a fan. I hope we see some 10th planet jiu jitsu domination this fight.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    We got the omoplata finish from Saunders, now lets see a god damn hindulotine up in this bitch.
    If not, we'll send Ben Eddy in with his injured arm and with the power of the stash, the hindulotine will prevail. (It's science.)

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranlers View Post
    If a guy learns 10th planet techniques I'm automatically a fan. I hope we see some 10th planet jiu jitsu domination this fight.
    Tony doesn't just learn 10th Planet techniques he reps 10 as hard as anyone and harder than most. I have mad respect for him!

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Congrats Tony, great fight!

Tony's confidence in his ground game is insane! He was attacking non stop from every position with wrestling, striking and Jiu Jitsu. Pulling a M'arce, going inverted, looking for leg locks, attacking kimura's, etc.

Absolutely fearless! So glad he was rewarded for attacking

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    I was really worried the judges wouldn't give it to him. Super happy that the JJ won it! Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Harris View Post
    Congrats Tony, great fight!

Tony's confidence in his ground game is insane! He was attacking non stop from every position with wrestling, striking and Jiu Jitsu. Pulling a M'arce, going inverted, looking for leg locks, attacking kimura's, etc.

Absolutely fearless! So glad he was rewarded for attacking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12