Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego

10th Planet JJ over 40?

Hey everyone. I live down in San Diego and train here. Just wondering your take on supplementing my training with what I can from these techniques over the age of 40. There really isnt a 10th Planet too close to me and I love training with Fabio Santos. But, I also have an incredible amount of respect for what Eddie Bravo has done for this amazing sport and know I can gain so much from it. Thanks again. Respect.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    I started bjj when I was 32 and I just turned 47. I started 10p when I Was 42. You can do it? Look up Richie and Geo Martinez they are crazy good 10p guys in the San Diego area

Array

School
    Thanks a lot. I'll check them out for sure.

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    Do it mate. It's not just about the awesome training 10p offers it's an awesome community too!
    Paul 'Toppy' Ferguson

Array

School
    I agree. All of the 10th planet people I've had the chance to meet have been so welcoming. And I think that comes from the source and Eddie's attitude. I cannot explain how impressed I've been by his humility and attitude about expanding jiu jitsu. I think I've found where Richie Martinez teaches. Gonna try and find out when he teaches and check it out this week. Thanks for all of the info and I look forward to learning more here and training with you guys in the future. Respect!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    10th Planet San Diego is coming on January 3rd, 2015 at San Diego Combat Academy, on Mission Gorge Road. Boogey will be running it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I just turned 40 2 months ago. Staying on the mats as much as possible keeps me young....ish.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ok, cool. Good to hear. I'll look for it on mission gorge. That's right down the street from where I am now.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    Welcome man. Geo Martinez teaches at Spartan Elite in Oceanside, not sure of his schedule though. Richie Martines teaches at San Diego Combat Academy at 6 am monday through friday, and Monday Wednesday at 8 pm and friday at 7pm at San Diego Combat Academy in Convoy (where I train.) Alternatively, Walel Watson teaches the 10th Planet system at San Diego Combat Academy (both locations) as well.

Array

School
    Carlos,
    Thanks, man. I was looking at their site and it looks like they have a good amount of classes to take. Mission Gorge is way closer to me. I see they have no gi M,W,F. Will all of them be by a 10th Planet instructor? Thanks again for the info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast