Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mayall View Post
    You mean first finish? Joe Stevenson did it to Nate Diaz earlier that year but didn't get the finish. That's how I learned of this awesomeness.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Once you're on the ground in that position, If you somehow kept control of the leg that's near your head, while swimming your head through to the other side of the leg, bring the leg that you have over the back of his knee around to the opposite side of the dudes ass, there could be a rolling back take like the one Geo did at 4:19 of this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abNRxoKfZWE

I might be missing something important but it seems like it'd work, I'll have to take it to the lab. The Spladle is definitely a position I'm gonna try work on though!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I mean I guess you could but it seems like such a dead zone I wouldn't want to give it up.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Here's my other wacky idea, if the guys not tapping, you bail on the leg you're underhooking with your arm and slide it up underneath his neck and then bail on the leg your legs are hooking and you just scoop his head and slide out to north south and hold that choke. It's like an inverted north south. I haven't hit that full speed but I was playing with it last night and I don't see why it wouldn't work

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I think a guilly or ninja choke would work too
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    You think there's any chance Eddie sees this and tries to play with it? I'd love to see his opinion or any tips he has

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    You think there's any chance Eddie sees this and tries to play with it? I'd love to see his opinion or any tips he has
    Hard to say. He's always working on something
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Drilled it today, gonna try it live this weekend. I see guillotines from there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I used to spladle a little bit in wrestling but haven't thought about using it in jiu jitsu at all. I can't think of many times where I would find myself in a position to get there, but then again, I haven't been looking for it. I really like the position though so I'm going to start looking for opportunities.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    Drilled it today, gonna try it live this weekend. I see guillotines from there.
    I see what you mean, especially because guys are popping their heads back to make space to breathe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast