Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    blank
    ah! his head is on the inside over his chest, not underneath. got it!

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    If guys can hit it at the Olympic level, it is without a doubt legit and certainly worth using if it presents itself. If you can't finish because the guy is too flexible, it is certainly going to demoralize the person all the same. Adding new finishes off transition is certainly worth investigating as well. I posted a thread on this subject 4 years ago on the old forum and nobody seemed interested. It's cool to see that has changed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    If guys can hit it at the Olympic level, it is without a doubt legit and certainly worth using if it presents itself. If you can't finish because the guy is too flexible, it is certainly going to demoralize the person all the same. Adding new finishes off transition is certainly worth investigating as well. I posted a thread on this subject 4 years ago on the old forum and nobody seemed interested. It's cool to see that has changed.
    I must have missed that thread cause I'm def interested.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Me too!

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Definitely cool to see other people interested. Btw guys hit my first Electric Chair finish in competition today. 10th Planet for Life!

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round
    I know this thread is a bit old but I remembered it and realized I had not shared this. Some of you may of met my daughter Morigan at the Great Lakes Camp last year. But she hits this move in wrestling fairly often. You absolutely can submit people with it. It's easier to do so with the banana split though.

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round
    (It is important to note, there are multiple versions and ways to end up in this position. The one Morigan is using in that video is the "Cross Body Spladle" that can be done from the back. The more conventional spladle is done as a counter to the single leg.)

This video is from the inventor of the Spladle. The world record holder for most pins in wrestling, Wade Schalles.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Anthony Birchak showed a slick entry to the spladle at the SW No-Gi Summit last week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123