Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

My Results from EFG today

Hello all, I went done today and competed at the EFG tournament (one of Michigan's longest running bjj tournaments) I went down by myself as that the rest of the 10th planet Clare Hotbox guys competed MMA last night. Luckily for me i actually meet up with the Ann Arbor Team and competed with them. I did the advance HW division. We had a four man bracket consisted of myself 2 other guys and Coach Adlai Cleveland. I beat my first opponent via 4-2 using a nice lockdown>electric chair sweep>to side control. Last match i had to face brown belt and head instructor Adlai Cleveland which was a blast he demolished me on points but i lasted to the end fighting out of a Crucifix and Texas clover leaf. So i take today as a Victory and had a ton of fun to be able to roll with such high level belts is just a blast. Thank you 10th Planet Ann Arbor for taking me on your team today to compete with and thank you Coach Adlai every time we roll you make me that much better. I have the video of the first match but phone dies after that. Someone did get video of Adlai and myself but not sure where or when it will be available for me to share.

Also shameless plug I created a Athlete page to try to pick up sponsors for myself as this is getting very expensive the more active i get for anyone that would like it and share it for me be greatly appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/DLHJiujitsu

Array

School
    TP A^2
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Hello all, I went done today and competed at the EFG tournament (one of Michigan's longest running bjj tournaments) I went down by myself as that the rest of the 10th planet Clare Hotbox guys competed MMA last night. Luckily for me i actually meet up with the Ann Arbor Team and competed with them. I did the advance HW division. We had a four man bracket consisted of myself 2 other guys and Coach Adlai Cleveland. I beat my first opponent via 4-2 using a nice lockdown>electric chair sweep>to side control. Last match i had to face brown belt and head instructor Adlai Cleveland which was a blast he demolished me on points but i lasted to the end fighting out of a Crucifix and Texas clover leaf. So i take today as a Victory and had a ton of fun to be able to roll with such high level belts is just a blast. Thank you 10th Planet Ann Arbor for taking me on your team today to compete with and thank you Coach Adlai every time we roll you make me that much better. I have the video of the first match but phone dies after that. Someone did get video of Adlai and myself but not sure where or when it will be available for me to share.

Also shameless plug I created a Athlete page to try to pick up sponsors for myself as this is getting very expensive the more active i get for anyone that would like it and share it for me be greatly appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/DLHJiujitsu

Good job Dave! Always pleasure having down with us.BTW my final match is in the background. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Thank you Yonko any chance of getting that video of Adlai and I's match to be posted