Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Yup. I'm done with absolutes as well. Little things like a double under pass can crack a rib outta nowhere.

Array

School
    Ronin
    First time ever I was told I was not allowed to compete in an absolute last week (for an upcoming comp I registered for) - I was told lightweight and under excluded... kind of shocked me seeing as BJJ developed for the little guys to tackle the big guys, but I guess it is to protect competitors from themselves.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    It would be cool to see IBJJF do a light and heavy absolute. 181 and under, 182 and over.

That way we could salivate at Caio, Lo, Pena, Rafa, etc all going at each other.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    It would be cool to see IBJJF do a light and heavy absolute. 181 and under, 182 and over.

That way we could salivate at Caio, Lo, Pena, Rafa, etc all going at each other.
    That would be amazing. Metamoris should make this happen.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile

This should absolutely be a thing already. Why isn't this a thing already?

60lbs each way for extreme weights. 120 to 180/ 180 to 240, these can be fun. Over 30lbs is pushin it, 60? Not fair.

That's a pretty dope idea sir

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234