Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores

Watching MTS videos on Apple TV?

Greets. New guy here. Does anyone know a way to watch the Techniques videos via the Vimeo app on an Apple TV? (I use AirPlay to stream from my Macbook right now but that's always a little buggy.)

One possible solution would just require someone to turn on the "Watch Later" button mentioned here, I think.

Open to other ideas....

Mojoplata

I'm guessing it'll be tough, as far as I know you can only view them on the website here

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Play it on your iphone or ipad and stream to your Apple TV. that's what I do.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    pretty smart for a hill Billie
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post

Good call.

Array

School
    KHK MMA
    I do it all the time and it works fine. The trick is that you won't see that airplay icon on the right bottom of the video to choose it to be played on your device (iphone, ipad) or AppleTv. Before playing the video, you already need to bring up the Airplay in your device and switch your video output to AppleTv. Hence, any video you play will go to AppleTv, including the MTS.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Amsterdam View Post
    I do it all the time and it works fine. The trick is that you won't see that airplay icon on the right bottom of the video to choose it to be played on your device (iphone, ipad) or AppleTv. Before playing the video, you already need to bring up the Airplay in your device and switch your video output to AppleTv. Hence, any video you play will go to AppleTv, including the MTS.
    Right on. This also explains why I sometimes have to try a few times to stream Amazon Prime from my iPad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    pretty smart for a hill Billie
    LOL That's messed up Maestro.