Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Jon, you're the man.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRuble View Post
    Oh, what about the Jungle? I know their guys are big on No Gi. I'm just bouncing ideas at you.

Also, if you didn't, posting on the Underground in the Florida section would be a good idea. Even Sherdog wouldn't be terrible in the Grappling section, I saw someone post about an upcoming competition from Orlando there and it got like 3 pages of responses.
    I sent a friendgirl of mine to the jungle. Shes friends with Tom Lawler. I heard she put a flyer up but I can't verify, as no jungle peeps showed up. There was a post on Underground, I'm told. Nothing on Sherdog.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yeah, just tell the Gracie Barra guys not to judge 10th planet because of me, tell them I got demoted from Vice President of Operations to Assistant Crew Chief two weeks ago
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Do we get to vote for the new VP? I vote Horwich!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yeah, just tell the Gracie Barra guys not to judge 10th planet because of me, tell them I got demoted from Vice President of Operations to Assistant Crew Chief two weeks ago
    Eddie, they must think I'm your cousin or something... cause they don't like me either lol. I could post more here but I'm not that kind of person ; )
    Ill save it for another day.

Array

School
    Ronin student
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    I sent a friendgirl of mine to the jungle. Shes friends with Tom Lawler. I heard she put a flyer up but I can't verify, as no jungle peeps showed up. There was a post on Underground, I'm told. Nothing on Sherdog.
    Bummer. Well, I can't verify if I can go to the next seminar but I'll help you spread the word when it gets set up. Orlando is missing something and it needs this.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    TTT

I'm 100% on board to help the TP Orlando/Central Florida movement. I just need to find a good job and get it lined up for when I get out of the Marine Corps then buy a house maybe north of Orlando.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12