Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleAkemp View Post
    hey wud up dog. im the guy you trapped in the triangle!!! why, i oughta!!!! but any that was beginner level. but yeah that shit was funny man, im decked out in 10th planet and you pull off rubber guard. the night before the competition i learned an armbar escape where you stack and start yank'n the arm out. i just find myself asking why the hell would i try and do this in competition after only repping it 3 times!!!???? and then i realized that i did this move in the wrong damn position. i cant believe i did that in crackhead control STUPID STUPID STUPID on my part. thank you for making me pay for my mistakes lol makes me better ya know so watch out. lol jk
    HEY! there you are! and did u mean to say that was beginner? if so i think they might have moved you up a class bc of the limited kids our size lol. I know they had to move 1 of the intermediate into the advanced class bc there wasnt enough in advanced. im not sure.. but nevertheless, you had some serious strength! it took everything i had just to break you down. i felt dead after that match. do you know if you're going to the arnolds? if so hopefully we can roll again!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Ramer View Post
    i rolled with someone in a white shirt, i got him im an arm bar
    hmm.. im thinking it was a different person. luke won his first match, lost the second to a rear naked, then went the distance the 3rd match. But where at in cinnci are you? ive been looking for someone around here to train with who knows 10th planet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12