Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

my first match (video)

ok, ive FINALLY figured out how to upload the video. and this is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Iz1_Jk9aw

Im the super pale kid not wearing 10th planet. This was my first match and unfortunately the only video my mom recorded (other than the one of the ceiling bc she decided to press record AFTER my match was over) so i'll take as much critique as i can get. I dont train at a gym so all i know is what i see online. so dont expect much. And i should mention i wasnt going for a guillotine, i was attempting to catch him with the 100%. anyway.. criticism would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    next time get ur mom to record ur hand getting raised :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    next time get ur mom to record ur hand getting raised :P
    haha.. ill be lucky if my mom records the match period.. she is HORRIBLE with a camera. for some reason she thought it would be a good idea to record with 100 people in between us and her.. and then my next match consisted of her pointing the camera at us without pressing record. but.. 50% of my dna comes from her so i cant say too much lol.

you need to find a gym, or just a friend willing to drill with you. watch the videos, tutorials, and next time your hand will be raised.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson (Weebo) View Post
    you need to find a gym, or just a friend willing to drill with you. watch the videos, tutorials, and next time your hand will be raised.
    yeah friends is pretty much all the training i get now. i have a bunch of wrestlers i tend to role with so it helps. but nothing like having some really good jiujitsu guys. And i should mention just to avoid confusion, i was the won who won the match.. i said pale and then realized he wasnt that tan either lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    one who won**

Array

School
    N/A
    nice. i can't believe i didn't see you guys there!!! i was even looking out for 10th planet guys. i think our matches might have been close to the same times..

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    its cool i wasnt wearing any 10th planet gear anyway lol. what weight/class were you in?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Ramer View Post
    nice. i can't believe i didn't see you guys there!!! i was even looking out for 10th planet guys. i think our matches might have been close to the same times..
    170 intermediate :P. my bad i just realized u were the same one from the other post lol.

Array

School
    blank
    chron, VERY slick transition to the armbar then to the triangle. absolutely beautiful. very controlled. keep it up man!