Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i use it and you should definetly mix it with fruit and or juice, it helps with my recovery and morning meal replacement...
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i might have to try this stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    you can get hemp protein at trader joes or whole foods or health food stores...

Array

School
    Ronin
    Hemp protien sounds good gonna have to get some. I am not vegetarian but I would if I could. I think only eating raw foods is the best diet though. I cannot trust the meat I get anymore.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I worked for years in a slaughter house, called a freezing works here. Its one of New Zealands biggest exports. I eat packaged meat, but not if I can help it. Modern domestic animals are bred to be bad for you.

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    Is anyone aware of any other name brand Hemp Proteins? I've really gotten to trying to change my diet up, since seeing so many different options and tips from all the fellow 10th Planeteers here on the forums

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    here are a few, living harvest, nutiva and manitoba...

i use manitoba pro 70...

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i didnt as much give up meat for the animails sake but because of all the chemicals they are pumping into them..they fill them with antibiotics and painkillers just to keep them alive and they still ave 10+ percent die from disiese before they are harvested..

Eisner genius again I'm placing a order as of wensday yeow I hate whey protein bloats me and when you have a fat gut like mine you get issues

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    and whey is still a milk product so its full of hormones and chemicals too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast