Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Its 100.00 pre-reg and 125.00 day of.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    It's worth every penny. Caio recently blessed our school with his presence with a 4 hour seminar. He is a wizard in the half guard.

Array

School
    ttt

TTT for Caio!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Im super pumped to get on the mat with Caio! I watched him dismantle the Absolute div. in Vegas. I wont lie I wasn't totally excited he was in my division that day! haha he's awesome!

Array

School
    ttt

Array

School
    Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu/CTA
    I went to his Seminar out in here in AZ! Hands down the best seminar I've ever been to! Don't miss it!

Array

School
    This is shaping up to be a great time. Friends from Denver, Springfield, and beyond are coming out. Only a few days left to get pre-registered. If you wanna come out for the seminar let me know we found some hotel rooms at a decent rate for everyone and we can always find some floor space for our fellow nibiru warriors to crash out on.

Array

School
    Drama on the underground forum on mma.tv. Incase anyone is wondering I spoke with Caio and he was absolutely clueless about the thread created. He informed me that he felt the thread was completely disrespectful and in no way had anything to do with the thread. He actually let me know that the creator of the thread and himself (caio) weren't on the best terms. I'm not into internet drama so i will just let everyone know that the people that actually matter in the situation are cool and at one with the universe :-) and thats all that needs to be worried about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12