Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Time on my hands

So, as I'm getting laid off I will have a lot of time on my hands. I'm considering using the additional time to devote to training for more active competition. My health is good. No injuries, AND I'm pissed off at a few things.
    Anyone think the Old Man should go for it? No jokes please, I'm actually serious about it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Hell yea go for it... kinda makes me wish I would get laid off!

Array

School
    Ronin
    I was laid off as well, I feel for you, it sucks! I have made a tough decsition not to go back to work for now and try some diferent things. I say go for it! If it doestn't work out at least you tried. It's better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    If nothing else it will help to work out your frustration from being laid off. And obviously everyone on here is going to be in support so I'm sure you've already made your decision since you posted this... therefore, have fun! I'm jealous!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    One life right?

Array

School
    Gillaspy Mixed Martial Arts
    Why not? Train while you can!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Go for it! worst case scenario you got to spend part of your life pursuing one of your passions. When i come to a fork in the road and have to make a life decision.. I just imagine me laying on my death bed remembering my life.. and try to see which decision would ultimately make me happier about the life i lived. And in this situation.. I doubt you will ever get old and look back and think "man, i really regret pursuing a dream of mine.." but you could look back and say "I wish i wouldnt have passed up on that opportunity." nothing worse than having to live with "what ifs" so if you dont do it for you.. Do it for the old dying deathbed version of yourself!! :P

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Definitely! Now's the time to stretch out and re-evaluate or reflect on what direction you'd like to take. You know how they say, one door closes and others open. Possibilities await.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Go for it!!! Nothing stopping you but air and opportunity So don't let the air hold you back! Runnn, Go, Gooo Nowww, Run for da chappaaa!!! LoL! Nah for real, go get'em!

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Fuckin A rip that shit up John don't look back unless you gotta piss !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast