Thread: Fedor vs Silva!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Fedor vs Silva!

Im prety excited for the strikeforce heavyweight grand prix starting this sat.

Who do you think is going to win the whole thing? Im going for ubereem all day, that guys is a beast! I dont think any of those guys can handle him.

Do you think fedor can beat silva? After listening to what dana white has to say about him I have to agree with him, Fedor is from the past. Id be surprised if he can get by silva

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Don't underestimate Fedor. He got caught by someone with top knotch bjj. Don't expect it to happen twice.

Fedor is the best in the world. everyone gets caught time from time. look at cung le against scott whats his name. first fight got tired and caught, second fight dominated like he should. Gsp got caught by matt sera. hell f em everyone can get "caught" at that level.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    you are getting punched in the face by a guy trained to knock people out with little ole 5 oz gloves....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN..

you are on the ground rolling in 5 oz gloves with a guy who has high level ground game too...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

I just keep thinking about mighty mouse johnson dominating and beating a heavily favored kid yamamoto...that's what it's all about and why I love the sport! Anything can happen. I just want good fights and everyone to be healthy. I think Fedor will beat silva...but when he faces Overeem? I think that he will not be able to keep Overeem off of him. The thing is that we gotta get the winner of this tournament to the UFC...or something...it honks me off that these guys can't fight each other. Strikeforce always had good heavyweights...now the UFC really does now too.

That's really the issue though. I love that UFC contracted fighters have to fight who they tell them to...no ducking or dodging. Then again, it keeps wages lower and makes some fighters not want to come over.