Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Clinton, sounds like you have a bit of experience with the Law of Attraction. My lower back has been horrible for the past couple months. I suspect that a part of it may be stress related, what should I be telling myself? I really need to put this lower back bullshit behind me and start training hard. Thanks.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Clinton, sounds like you have a bit of experience with the Law of Attraction. My lower back has been horrible for the past couple months. I suspect that a part of it may be stress related, what should I be telling myself? I really need to put this lower back bullshit behind me and start training hard. Thanks.
    If you're stressed you should probably start doing some relaxation type exercises such as meditation, maybe try out a float tank if there's one near you, I haven't tried one yet but everything I've heard about them has been really good.

float tank is the shit hey try it when you are sore from the gym and go for a hour plus say 2 hours you will feel amazing after it hey

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Lawrence View Post
    float tank is the shit hey try it when you are sore from the gym and go for a hour plus say 2 hours you will feel amazing after it hey
    how many times have you been man? Have you had any trip outs yet??

like 5 times hey my first one i remembered alot of stuff that i never have before and yeah crazy dreams while i'm in there kind like when dumbo gets drunk and trips balls its not like a drug induced vision but its cool you feel like you have had a long arse sleep and you wake up feeling refreshed it amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Lawrence View Post
    like 5 times hey my first one i remembered alot of stuff that i never have before and yeah crazy dreams while i'm in there kind like when dumbo gets drunk and trips balls its not like a drug induced vision but its cool you feel like you have had a long arse sleep and you wake up feeling refreshed it amazing
    Sounds sick to me i've been wanting to do it for a while aye I gotta call up some where when I get some free time.

do it google where to float and some thing will pop up

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Thank you, I will probably try the flotation tank.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12