Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Listen James I'll admit I did back track but only on the over population becuase I was raised to believe (through media and articles) that over population was an issue but when you told me it wasnt or I think mike did than I quickly I checked more on it and said its apparently true that overpopulation isnt a that big of a problem so when I said that I still believe in natural selection alla Darwin Awards which if anybody has heard of it knows I was making a joke theres even a movie on it youd have a different response

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428446/

So maybe if you watch the movie youll get my joke and stop saying my logic is equal to that of Stalin and Hitler (see that I just put words in your mouth dont like it I bet ) but its all in good fun like KiKo said were all brothers and sisters of the 10th planet system.Also I have a couple of tournament coming up I would gladly like to post my results of going vegan and partially organic(if I cant get it organic than Im not gonna cry over it) for the weeks before and post as much detail like my BF% iron levels you know stuff like that and than post the same after the tournaments to see how my body responded which I know will be great results just like to see for myself what all the hullabaloos all about lol.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567