Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So not that anyone cares but.....

I found out I am having a girl. Pretty pumped. Wanted a boy but Ill take any healthy baby over nothing. Eddie I am sending her to your place I expect a 4 year old black belt in Jiu Jitsu!! Just kidding but anyways figured I would share.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    We care man, of course. Congrats and turn that white belt of yours to black before she becomes 16-18 so you can take on 4-6 boyfriend wannabe's at the same time

I actually haven't started training yet. I have a week off this week so I am going to look at places this week. If she takes after my wife its going to be rough. My wifes a looker so lets see how many boys try to come over. Of course I am training my bulldogs to bite junks on command.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Congratulations.

Gender is an archaic abstraction. Just raise a person and the rest will follow.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Congratulations to you both......

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    That is great!

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Pulling out doesn't work huh?

Actually its funny you should mention that. She was on birth control and I always pulled out. Apparently I have green beret pre-cum or some shit.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I actually haven't started training yet. I have a week off this week so I am going to look at places this week. If she takes after my wife its going to be rough. My wifes a looker so lets see how many boys try to come over. Of course I am training my bulldogs to bite junks on command.
    Sounds to me lime you should be training your trigger finger.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Grats man, my brother just had his first kid last week, I'm going on to florida in the next few weeks to give him his first private lesson!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast