Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    haha being able to go for carnis from bottom half guard is deadly... anyway, if your getting all the way to kung fu bagger but you dont wont go go for a gogo, you could grab their wrist and transition into a hazelett instead, couldnt you? its pretty much exactly the same as a carni except you dont have to worry about digging for a butterfly hook

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Abdou View Post
    haha being able to go for carnis from bottom half guard is deadly... anyway, if your getting all the way to kung fu bagger but you dont wont go go for a gogo, you could grab their wrist and transition into a hazelett instead, couldnt you? its pretty much exactly the same as a carni except you dont have to worry about digging for a butterfly hook
    dont you have to be in perpendicular jiu claw for a hazelett? If im in perpendicular jiu claw these good guys are strong enuff to just stand up out of it. so thats why i throw my weight backwards. iv never it a hazelett. i just gotta keep playing around with this stuff.

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    Is this the move your talking about

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    where the hell is everyone? you guys go to bed with the birds. damn. lol. I could have made a post about grilling out hamburgers. Hey if you dip them in Honey barbeque sauce you will be happy trust me. throw them on some buns. Add pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonaise, ketchup, mustard, bacon, cheese. godamn im hungry. i love you guys even though you wont talk about carnis and rubber guard with me lol. lets do this. im getting there. take care friends.
    I love reading your posts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Holland View Post
    Is this the move your talking about

yas yas yas thats it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    I love reading your posts lol
    lol you know what it is. i think you just like the fact that two chicken sandwiches in the microwave leads to an eternity of fuck. hey throw some ketchup on some chicken. thats how it is.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I've been drilling the swimming omoplata because everybody is just insta-rolling out of my omo before I can even grab them. I don't have it dialed but even at its temporary state it has lead to arm bar finishes. I highly recommend drilling that from chill dog if you are looking for other options other than the carni.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    My advice is to work on your omoplatas. Learn way to stop the roll, and how to slowly move through the submission to get the tap. For example, if you are doing on on his left shoulder, straighten his left leg with your right hand, grab the far side of his waist with your left, and drag him towards you to flop him on his side. Then finish, and he can't roll. I find chill dog much stronger of a position when I am confident that I can finish the omoplata, and then when you run into someone who can defend really well, you have the sweep / carni to fall back on.

I like baiting the carni from monkey mount. set up as if going for a gogo from mount and feed the poor shmo the other legbut only allow quarter-guard. let em roll u and sit back and enjoy your carni. it's delicious with pickles, lots of pickles and special sauce. I saw a large man demo it on a vid this 1 time at band camp. I forget his name cuz my brain is full of budissy :-/

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    honestly i think a really good move to use against people who try to roll out of omoplatas is the triangle. sometimes you will go against people that try to force you to go for the omo when you get to chill dog by turning away from you deliberately. most of the time, they will put their free hand on the mat to assist them turning away from you. when they do this, grab the wrist on the free hand and throw your leg over to set up the triangle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast