Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    American Top Team/ 10th Planet hot box Miami

The world might end...

alot of of US people lost there live on 9-11-2001 and alot of people lost there lives in Japan on 3-10-2011 if you add up the dates....12-21-2012.....like Eddie said we have to form a pack of 10th planet BJJ guys, i saw the other forum topic about 2012 but this shit just blew my mind....what do you guys think? coincidence or signs for the future?

Array

School
    N/A
    Theres been many Disasters that have been caused by humans or just caused by nature. I think its just a coincidence,but what do I know...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Yordan Rodriguez View Post
    Theres been many Disasters that have been caused by humans or just caused by nature. I think its just a coincidence,but what do I know...
    i dont know Yordan im starting to believe in this 2012 thing..o.O

It was march 11th and not nearly as many prople who dies on 9/11 died in japan

Array

School
    it was march 10 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiMVoKWY4s check the date the video was uploaded

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Wasn't there some documentary where it was said that certain people had calculated the end of the Mayan calender incorrectly and that the date might be further in the future or may have already even passed?

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    well if your adding up then it would be 21st of the 12th, year 4012, so that idea doesnt work at all, if your adding some youve gotta apply it for the whole thing or its just silly
    9/11 was a relatively small disaster, around 3000 people died due to the attacks, whereas just last year in haiti an estimated 316,000 people died. not to mention almost 230,000 people died from the tsunami in 2004.
    all these doomsday theories annoy me, people overlook billions of deaths and focus on the ones that make them look right.

I looked online and it said 2:te p.m. but that was obviously their time

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    4012... get the math right, we're good, let them worry about it in 2,000 years... suckers

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Also, those dates assume there is something special about the Gregorian calendar we follow. Plenty of other cultures would look at those dates and say: "So what?" because their dates aren't even close to Gregorian dates (e.g. the Hebrew calendar, the Islamic calendar, etc.). People always look for patterns. It's how we recognize faces, it's how we feel music; patterns are everything to our brain. We are better at finding patterns than almost anything else. As someone already pointed out, the pattern(s) only emerge if you ignore the data that don't fit the pattern you're looking for in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast