K Madden

Operation RECRUIT!

OPERATION RECRUIT: We had an early EXPLOSION of additions to the map, and it has been pretty steady ever since then, but not as many as I'd like to see.
    We need more 10PJJ folks here.

If you know someone who trains 10P but is NOT on the map, smack them and tell um to get me some info!
    Having your info not only expands 10PJJ muscle, but also shows how innovative we can be.

Eddie/Jason...mentioning it on MTS a possibility? think of the response from the NON-members. 60k hits is gonna bring those folks from the wood-works out, get them involved and included in "the family"
    I know I bump into a few folks when I travel, just by wearing my 10P shirt. Have a few people up on the map JUST from that.

I'm loving the map. I personally have looked up quite a few of you on my travels. and been invited so many damn places because we NOW know that we live close. how fuckin cool is that!?
    just need some Colorado folks in...im there every few weeks.

and oh, how in the world do we not have any Asia/S.America brothers/sisters on the map!?

I know you are reading this Sid (old Air Force buddy, stationed in Okinawa Japan)... I may just add you so you can get in some reps before coming here to get your foot thrown in your balloon-knot.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Great idea about the mention on MTS...well it's all good

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    Im confused. Is it only members of a 10PJJ school? Or anyone that studies and utilizes the system?

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    i walk around in my 10th planet hoody all the time, not once has somebody mentioned it or even recognised it
    england makes me wanna cry at times.........or get baked

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Holland View Post
    Im confused. Is it only members of a 10PJJ school? Or anyone that studies and utilizes the system?
    Anyone, anyone who studies 10PJJ

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell.Madden View Post
    Anyone, anyone who studies 10PJJ
    Well then if your ever make your way up to Nova Scotia, Canada drop me a line

Where is this map you speak of so I can add my info?

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Holland View Post
    Well then if your ever make your way up to Nova Scotia, Canada drop me a line

Where is this map you speak of so I can add my info?
    heck im in canada quite a bit! was in prince george a few weeks back.
    the map is located in my signature block. but if you want to be on it, just shoot me your contact info, and Close proximity to where you live/train. ill do the rest!