Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

EGO grappling competition in Indianapolis

I was just curious to see if any 10th PJJ guys from 10th Planet Indy or from around the Midwest are planning on competing in the EGO tournament in Indianapolis in April (April 2 i think don't quote me though).

Myself as well as several of my class mates will be competing at this tournament in both the gi and nogi divisions. This going to be my first experience competing so I'm quite excited for it.
    Anyways post here or PM me if your going to be at the competition either competing or spectating, it would be cool to get to meet some other 10th PJJ freaks if any of y'all are going to be in attendance. If you want to know more about the competition i might be able to help with that too, hopefully I'll see some of my fellow Nibiru warriors there!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    What a terrible name for a tournament. Sorry, that's all I have to contribute here. :-P

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Yeah no kidding lol. I thought the same thing when i first heard the title.....that's Indiana for you haha. I think it stands for Extreme Grappling Open...

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Sorry for the late reply...yes 10th Planet Indy will be there. Several guys are competing. Unfortunately I wont be this time. We recently moved to another location and I have been focusing on the new place...getting it suitable, etc. We competed last year and it seemed to be a good tourney. It is ran by James Clingerman, a Mario Roberto black belt and local gym owner.