Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Again it's not that practical, I wouldn't waste your time learning it, spend it wisely on the more important stuff

As someone has said, why pass up the opportunity for a sub to "look cool"? Maybe if you're working it against people who suck its something fun to do but I'd never use this against someone decent!

Its not very realistic. I have tried it and it just isn't a good option. However a good option is a zombie then going to chill dog and experiencing the meany life changing events that has to offer.

Array

School
    basement
    Everything is low percentage unless you rep it. I know there are more important things but tricks is tricks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    this is the kind of move you would use on a white belt..you're not going to catch anybody with it blue or higher. Impractical is the perfect word
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Riverside
    We were having a brief discussion at 10PJJ Riverside with Sean Bollinger about "making up moves" and this particular video came up some months back. It provided a nice laugh. Nuff said.

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    I thought experimenting would be more encouraged...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy l View Post
    I thought experimenting would be more encouraged...
    Experimenting is encouraged. However, this video seems more an attempt to pass off an experiment as something that works by someone who is not even affiliated with 10PJJ (and lists no credentials) who even suggests in his video that his flow be added to the 10PJJ system without putting in R and D with actual 10PJJ practitioners. Instead it's more like, "Here's some cool stuff I made up and altered, add it to the curriculum." This misrepresents the system and only spreads misinformation IMO.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans
    shap actually trained at 10th planet hollywood for a while from my understanding

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    I understand the need to protect the system from faulty techs and all. I dont know but I cant seem to shake off that this guy might be on to something. I have a comp in a couple of weeks and I was considering maybe using this at some point though if its really untested then I dont want to take any chances.

Array

School
    RONIN
    Nice find cookie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast