Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood

Arianny Celeste: I'm not a dumb bimbo

16 hours ago | source: mademan.com | 30362 Views | 173 Comments

MADE MAN: What does the average dude fail to understand about Octagon girls?
    ARIANNY CELESTE: The biggest misconception is that we’re all dumb bimbos. In reality, we’re all smart. I’m very smart. I’ve managed to get other gigs and make a nice living out of this platform of being a UFC girl.

MM: How do you feel about the uniform? Is it functional?
    AC: Very functional. I’ve gotten very comfortable in it. Our little butt cheeks seem to come out every now and then—I guess it depends how many squats we do. But it’s been around for five years, so I think I’m ready for a change. Maybe some rhinestones or something that makes it a little bit flashier.

read the rest here
    http://www.mademan.com/made-babe-arianny-celeste/

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood

I bet u shes a cocky bitch irl

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I would never presume that she's dumb or a bimbo but that line of work wouldn't lead me to believe that she's a MENSA level genius with a PHD either. She's a ring girl and a model... it is what it is.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    She isn't even blond, and used a blond analogy...

Robert Sevigny

brittney palmer > all
    except
    shwandella's butt > brittney > all

You know someone is really intelligent when they have to go out of their way to point it out. Seriously guys I'm like super duper smart.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    That's what I mean. She models and holds up cards. I don't think she's dumb but intelligence really doesn't factor into my character assessment for that job. Her response is sort of a non-sequitur, sort of like a plumber who has to constantly remind me that he has a degree in English American Literature even though I just called him over to unclog my shit.

Also, where did she gain this perception? Do people commonly go up to her and randomly quiz her on a range of topics, from French Canadian History to Algebra, presuming that she can't answer these questions?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    The black one is ugly.

Yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast