Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile

Twister grip break.

After you have gotten a good partner with the twister several times, they learn to survive and to make you take his back, is a victory.

Soooo, my question is what grip breaks have you had the most success with to get to baseball bat control? I go from highnoon, to iron palm, then bolt cutter. What about ya'll?

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Bolt cutter. Although, with someone experienced I just have to trick them. I'll kick it back into truck, fake a crotch ripper or something. Makes them reach with their arm then snatch it up for baseball bat control.

A few MTS ago (not sure exactly) at the end when Eddie was rolling with those brown belts he did the same.

Array

School
    Yeah thats my main way as well. Attack the leg till the arm comes to rescue then snatch that sob. But I want a 100% grip break, and I think its possible. Gonna rep the shit out of the bolt cutter more. It is legit. Thanx Irish.

Array

School
    And, does anyone finish well with the bouncer? Was at a comp where this was the only legal sub from truck.

what is the bouncer?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

I usually just play this, and the thumping beats of techno usually does the trick!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com