Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Watching Miller and Henderson on VS. May be one of the best fights of the year!!!!!

Wow what a fight !!!!!!! Miller has a bag of Jiu Jitsu tricks for sure !!!!! If he would have locked up that mission control, it may have been all over for Hederson.

Array

School
    Henderson looks better than I have ever seen him fight !!!!!!!!!

I hope henderson wins

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Bendo put it on Miller, and I loved it! Props to Miller for staying active on the jiu-jitsu tip, but he took a beating tonight and Bendo is now back in the title picture for sure. In fact, if Pettis beats Stephens I wouldn't be surprised if they set up that rematch.

Array

School
    I have said it before. Say what you want about WEC fighters being less skilled than UFC guys. That may be true in many cases, but whats also true, the WEC guys still seem to fight with heart, balls and love for the sport. Maybe because they haven't turned into guys just showing up for a pay check...... like many of the UFC fighters.

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Wow what a fight !!!!!!! Miller has a bag of Jiu Jitsu tricks for sure !!!!! If he would have locked up that mission control, it may have been all over for Hederson.
    getting mission control on someone like Henderson is about as hard as submitting Roger Gracie as a blue belt