Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    You want something from MS Paint....you got it!
    lol Mike.

Looks like Alex cleaned up the original pretty well, so here's something in a bit of a different direction for the fuck of it.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I need to ask a favor.... some of you may know that 10th Planet Rochester is an affiliate of BANG Muay Thai Inc. under Duane ”BANG” Ludwig as well. However Duane has a shitty graphics guys, and the logo looks like it was done in MS Paint. I told Duane I knew some badass guys over here that may be able to help out. The logo concept needs to stay the same, just a huge upgrade to the modern era. Some of you guys have been putting out some badass shit and was wondering if anyone would like to help BANG out?

So basically you lied to him?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    So basically you lied to him?
    Nah, I've seen the work that some of these guys have done, they have some skills.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rōnin
    just rip off batman

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    To get the logo design ,
    Just visit this site it has the best two types of logo design plans for your site, you can choose it as you wish & gain it ...........
    this logo design services you itself dream and work it as your wish............

Quote Originally Posted by nila View Post
    To get the logo design ,
    Just visit this site it has the best two types of logo design plans for your site, you can choose it as you wish & gain it ...........

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by nila View Post
    To get the logo design ,
    or....I can actually have one of my friends here on the forum do it, that may actually get some joy out of creating something artistic for another friend.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Dustin C.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hoback View Post
    Looks like Alex cleaned up the original pretty well, so here's something in a bit of a different direction for the fuck of it.

This looks good bro, I like it

simple with a little color.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast