Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by taystorm View Post
    Machida is defiantly his toughest challenge yet but i see Evans as the real contender at the moment.
    I agree. Anything can happen though. Shogun could've gotten the KO. Page could've gotten the KO. Now Machida can get the KO. Jones got through the first two with ease. Let's see what he does here. Bu then he has to get through Rashad who can also KO him or out wrestle him. If Jones can get through them all, I dont' see him being toppled for a LOOOONG time.

And if he does lose the belt, he's still so young, I see him getting it back anyway.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The ONLY way Jones loses is if he plays it conservative! But Machida is Jones only worry in light Heavyweight. After Jones wins this fight theres no one in the light heavy thats going to be a challenge! Rashad is a joke! Jones won't loss until he goes into the Heavyweight Division!

Machida by the crane technique...Jones should have let Seagal teach him a thing or two.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    The ONLY way Jones loses is if he plays it conservative! But Machida is Jones only worry in light Heavyweight. After Jones wins this fight theres no one in the light heavy thats going to be a challenge! Rashad is a joke! Jones won't loss until he goes into the Heavyweight Division!
    Its over! Jones will NOT lose until he moves up to Heavyweight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12