Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

New Album + Jon Helton fund

So for those of you who have seen any of my videos on Youtube (2hairynipples).. I've finally released my first album "Crooked Smile". You can download the entire thing at chadallen.bandcamp.com

There's 14 tracks total, and Im setting the price at any donation of 2$ or more. (I dont think thats too bad for todays average CD cost).

Also, All the money that is made on this album will be going straight towards the Jon Helton Fund.. So Even if you dont like that style of music.. know that its going to a good cause. (Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to get as many tracks on there as I could to encourage more fans to buy it)

I havent even announced the New Album on Youtube yet, I'll be doing that in just a little bit. But I figured I'd give you guys a heads up first since you are a little more connected to the situation that they are :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ttt!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    You're awesome Chronic!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    TTT for Eugene!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Its not even noon yet and all the donations are adding up! A special thanks to everyone showing their support. I know how easy it is to pirate music these days.. So for people to willingly donate in order to help another individual really shows the character of the 10th planet family as well as the youtube fanbase. The human race can be a pretty awesome/inspiring thing sometimes

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ttt

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Ttt