Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    So you talk about him being mr like he's not reading this after saying he's probably reading this?

Im from a different school of thought. I took everything you said into account before I made my post. Negative feedback is still feedback. Would it be better to ignore him completely or to throw him the proverbial bone? I think it is fair to let him know that his complaints are unwarranted and that he is not as fragile as he thinks. That if he was willing to push past fear and pain all of his fantasies that he vicariously lives through his youtube channel could be realized. He probably lacks discipline, commitment, and work ethic which causes him to get frustrated with and quit everything at the first sign of resistance to his preconceived notions. He needs to humble himself and gain proper perspective. This will ultimately enrich his life in more ways than on the mats. Im just trollin to change lives one post at a time.
    Thats a fair point about me raising MR. I just intended to lay on just how likely I think it is that this kid is probably in need of clinical help. But, perhaps that did cross the line to simply name calling.

Second though, the majority of your paragraph is not a troll at all and is genuinely the most constructive, for him anyways, post in this whole 12 pages. If you really think this kid is on the same playing field as most functional people, doesn't that seem just a little bit more productive than calling him a pussy or anything else?

I dont blame anyone for being pissed or not wanting him around or whatever. The reason I didnt address him in my post was because I was genuinely just trying to raise an ethical issue. Its one thing to troll someone who just sucks and decides shitty things, and its another thing to troll someone who is debilitated in someway. IF you really honestly think this kid is on the same playing field as you, fine say whatever you want to him. But, I just wanted to pose what I think is a strong possibility that this dude is in a bad way and probably in several regards.

I mean, do you really not feel bad for this dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Corpstein View Post
    Thats a fair point about me raising MR. I just intended to lay on just how likely I think it is that this kid is probably in need of clinical help. But, perhaps that did cross the line to simply name calling.

Second though, the majority of your paragraph is not a troll at all and is genuinely the most constructive, for him anyways, post in this whole 12 pages. If you really think this kid is on the same playing field as most functional people, doesn't that seem just a little bit more productive than calling him a pussy or anything else?

I dont blame anyone for being pissed or not wanting him around or whatever. The reason I didnt address him in my post was because I was genuinely just trying to raise an ethical issue. Its one thing to troll someone who just sucks and decides shitty things, and its another thing to troll someone who is debilitated in someway. IF you really honestly think this kid is on the same playing field as you, fine say whatever you want to him. But, I just wanted to pose what I think is a strong possibility that this dude is in a bad way and probably in several regards.

I mean, do you really not feel bad for this dude?
    Taylor?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Anytime you are vastly effecting someones life in anyway on the internet forums, it kinda feels like trollin to me. And by this definition Eddie's the biggest troll on here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Anybody else notice the vid on his channel with him in a brown 10PJJ rank shirt? I believe it is called "O2 trainer MMA conditioning part 1"

Just an observation among many, many others here...

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    Anybody else notice the vid on his channel with him in a brown 10PJJ rank shirt? I believe it is called "O2 trainer MMA conditioning part 1"

Just an observation among many, many others here...
    He rocked up with that t-shirt at the seminar and Eddie questioned him about it LOL

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112