Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, I read they were going to do an online thing, but I guess they had some issues with it

Agreed, mginaction is the best site around, a mendes one would be hard not to pay for, they have so much to offer

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    They do.......so much to learn.........so many options...........so many hours of training ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    Yeah, I read they were going to do an online thing, but I guess they had some issues with it

Agreed, mginaction is the best site around, a mendes one would be hard not to pay for, they have so much to offer
    The one very minor gripe I used to have with MGinaction is that there is not much presented that is not part of his game, although they've gotten better at showing defenses to positions Marcelo does not use. If the Gui and Rafael ever get it up it will be awesome. They have so much interesting philosophy and reasoning behind every little movement and most people don't know a lot of it. They have some stuff that they can just say in words then the light goes off and it will change the way you look at grappling forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12