Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thanks for all the responses.. we r still pretty new and just getting started but love to see everyone is liking what we have so far

Quote Originally Posted by pstover View Post
    I just had knee surgery and couldn't attend OKCs first NAGA. What where your thoughts? Good turn out? Good rep by 10P?
    yea there was a good turn out

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    While we were there we heard there was like 1200 competitors It was a busy ass day for sure.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Great T's look forward to seeing more

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Very Cool.

thank u for everyone liking and following us.. we really appreciate everything.. this give away is for the moon instructors listed on 10thplantjj.com.. its the only way i know who is really an instructor cause i don't know everyone.. hope u understand.. we just know how much work goes in to get to that level.. with the big respond that we have gotten we will be putting up a promo code later to day for everyone else to get 25% off there orders till this friday.. thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    Sweet!

The more we help these guys out and share R10T with our friends, the more stuff they can put out out for us. I've talked to these guys and their ideas are awesome. We just need to continue to support them to make it happen!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Seffamania R10T View Post
    thank u for everyone liking and following us.. we really appreciate everything.. this give away is for the moon instructors listed on 10thplantjj.com.. its the only way i know who is really an instructor cause i don't know everyone.. hope u understand.. we just know how much work goes in to get to that level.. with the big respond that we have gotten we will be putting up a promo code later to day for everyone else to get 25% off there orders till this friday.. thanks
    fair enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    fair enough lol
    thats what happens when you don't have no structures bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast