Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Eisner got too busy with jiu jitsu and yoga privates, plus he's raising a gang of animals at 10th Planet Burbank, he's blowin up!

Attachment 1157
    Who ever did the editing and put this one together did a great job.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Might be attending a mostly gi school for a couple months. Perfect timing for the arrival of Planet X for me
    I train primarily in the gi (70/30 gi to nogi ratio probably) and i have a very clinch-centric style where i use a lot of 10th PJJ techniques so trust me when i say that these techniques work just as well with the gi (for me anyways) as they do with out the gi. In fact i believe that training in the gi, but using a nogi style, in the sense of using a clinch heavy style which doesn't rely on using the gi for handles or submissions has made my overall BJJ game (gi and nogi) that much better. Good luck to you! Thanks for another great MTS guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    The thing that set this episode at the top for me was a) the comparison of the technique with actual competition footage and b) the constant flow of each technique. It gave the entire episode a cohesive theme, as each tech was related to the others.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren
    The thing that set this episode at the top for me was a) the comparison of the technique with actual competition footage and b) the constant flow of each technique. It gave the entire episode a cohesive theme, as each tech was related to the others.
    Ab so fuckin lutely

Pretty much the best way to show technique and the proper timing for execution.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Agreed, one of the best so far!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    I train primarily in the gi (70/30 gi to nogi ratio probably) and i have a very clinch-centric style where i use a lot of 10th PJJ techniques so trust me when i say that these techniques work just as well with the gi (for me anyways) as they do with out the gi. In fact i believe that training in the gi, but using a nogi style, in the sense of using a clinch heavy style which doesn't rely on using the gi for handles or submissions has made my overall BJJ game (gi and nogi) that much better. Good luck to you! Thanks for another great MTS guys!
    Yes sir! I started in a Gi only school, so I had to use 10th Planet tech against people in the Gi, worked like a charm Still love my Gi too

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Awesome episode love it

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Sweden was cool.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    Awesome episode! 15-16 June is coming and the camp in Sweden too!

I touched/felt Planet X JJ last year and it was AMAZING! so it looks like it just have arrived, but believe me its there for a very long time and now the world gonna feel it more and more! Osss

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    So funny when Eddie said, "You better look at your notes, Man."

I'm really intrigued with Planet X. I agree with everything Magnus said.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast