Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu

Finally bumped into an Eddie disliker. I need to vent!!

I have heard and read all the stories of people that are anti 10th planet technigues, but never experienced it first hand. I had an out of town "guest" show up in my class tonight that just wouldn't stop hatin' on the stuff my guys were working on. He even sat next to some new students an was giving a play by play on how easy it is to defeat the rubber guard. And something about "he's working on that Eddie Bravo stuff" very negative. Keep in mind that most of the guys in class that do rubber guard have only been working it less that a year!! I had a hard time not saying something, but he was not being unsafe to anyone in class, and I do this for free and it just ain't worth any stress and more than likely never see this dude again. I do this for fun, but it really bugged me. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    When u hit ur first hater thats when u really get to grow. Next time when u train/lift picture him (but in a non angry manner). That makes the victory even better!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    You don't need anyone's approval to like, enjoy, use, practice the system brother. Other people's opinion on the system should have 0 bearing on your success or failure in it. I'm going to put myself out there and admit.............that like strawberry and mint chocolate chip ice cream. If someone told me they thought that was disgusting, and was being honest about, that's fine. I'm still enjoying it =D.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Feel free to insert witty analogy combining ice cream, Forrest Gump, and jiu jitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Its funny meeting those types of ppl. Lol
    To each their own i guess

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    I was drawn to jiu jitsu by Eddie attitude in interview and podcasts and all that. But what hooked me was how nice and friendly everyone was. Nobody said anything negative the whole time we were in the class. It was awesome positive and supportive. Dont let someones ego ruin it for you.

Haters gonna hate.
    Lovers gonna love.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    I was drawn to jiu jitsu by Eddie attitude in interview and podcasts and all that. But what hooked me was how nice and friendly everyone was. Nobody said anything negative the whole time we were in the class. It was awesome positive and supportive. Dont let someones ego ruin it for you.

Haters gonna hate.
    Lovers gonna love.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by TaranAllen View Post

Haters gonna hate.
    Lovers gonna love.
    Is it wrong that I immediately go into "I don't wanna do none of the above, I wanna piss on you" by Dave Chappelle as R. Kelly? Oh well. Hate comes from fear which is almost always bred from insecurity. You would've been within your rights to ask him to chill for the sake of a positive environment. ESPECIALLY since you're doing it gratis!

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    tenth is like that girl in class that all the other girls hate, because she's coorful, different, and sexy.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Colorful. damnit.. I need to pay my fee again so I can edit and watch MTS. *lol'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast