Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    i love how the elite always tell the public whats going on...and no one ever notices....its absolutely mind boggling. like the vid of cops telling people to "get back because they are going to blow up the buildings" at the trade centers on 9/11. everyone watching the news that day saw that and no one but a select few "conspiracy theorists" seemed to notice it. cmon. open your eyes n its all right in front of you. they hardly try to hide anything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    There is countless proofs out there. Everything is well documented. In fact, typically the power that be will make a point of telling people their plans before they carry them out.

That is the choice 99% of the population make, which is exactly perfect for the cabal. Nothing makes them happier than the majority of people watching hockey and talking about britanny spears shaved head while they eradicate freedom and impliment a global dictatorship.

No offence. I won't get any further into it, because this is a 10Pbjj forum, not a conspiracy forum. But if you wanted to find the truth, it is easily found. Cheers.

Jason Koh, you and I would have a lot to talk about if we had the chance to meet.
    I agree. I've watched the first and second Zeitgeist film and the Obama deception as well. I've also watched half of Endgame by Alex Jones

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Those films are tools for the elite. There are some truths (a few) in them, but they serve another agenda. I wouldn't recommend trusting Alex Jones as far as I cold throw him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post
    No offense man, but I don't think you're close to the TRUTH at all. How do you know anything unless you directly experience it yourself? Everything else is just belief. I don't believe any of these conspiracy websites.

If America wants to invade a country they'll damn well do it. They don't need some wacky internet vid.

But yea, this whole Kony thing is "LOL".
    Even though there might not be direct evidence, if you research and put the pieces together, it makes total sense. EX: 9/11 was done by Muslims who crashed a plane into the WTC which made the building collapsed. What makes the government a reliable source? What about the people that were actually IN the building. They claimed to have heard explosions, not only that. You're not allowed to ask questions about 9/11 to the government, WTC Building 7 collapsed out of nowhere, the building collapsed in approximately 8 seconds which clearly breaks the laws of physics, and there was no evidence of steel frame inside the twin towers. There should've been some steel frame because the temperature of the building wasn't hot enough to melt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    i love how the elite always tell the public whats going on...and no one ever notices....its absolutely mind boggling. like the vid of cops telling people to "get back because they are going to blow up the buildings" at the trade centers on 9/11. everyone watching the news that day saw that and no one but a select few "conspiracy theorists" seemed to notice it. cmon. open your eyes n its all right in front of you. they hardly try to hide anything.
    Seriously man, my parents tried to force me to take a vaccine but i refused to and they started bitching at me, there's chemtrails all across the sky, meat glue in our chicken, beef, fish, etc... There's just too many things that we have to worry about and yet so many people are brainwashed through the mainstream media and think everything's gonna be alright. One time this man raised a Ron Paul banner and was giving out bumper stickers so i picked one up and my friends said "Who the fuck cares about presidents, shit's not even a big of a deal". It's funny that they said that, because when the time of globalization comes, they'll be on their knees begging me for help on how to survive, but it'll be too late by then.
    Those films are tools for the elite. There are some truths (a few) in them, but they serve another agenda. I wouldn't recommend trusting Alex Jones as far as I cold throw him.
    Why not? This guy seems pretty legit, he travels around the globe protesting and trying to expose the elite.

Array

School
    IMO he's cointelpro my friend. A psyop. Provocateur. He only exposes the tip of the iceburg, and if anyone goes further than that, he shuts them down.

I believe he is an agent who is tasked with disseminating information to the few people that pay attention, for the purpose of what I talked about earlier: They always let us know what they are planning in advance.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    IMO he's cointelpro my friend. A psyop. Provocateur. He only exposes the tip of the iceburg, and if anyone goes further than that, he shuts them down.

I believe he is an agent who is tasked with disseminating information to the few people that pay attention, for the purpose of what I talked about earlier: They always let us know what they are planning in advance.
    Could be possibly be true, he could be a distraction. But then what about Jesse Ventura, Peter Joseph, Immortal technique, and all the other people who work to expose the elite. Could they be part of the plan too? Or maybe the elite won't kill them because the people are already aware of what happened to those who spoke out before like Aaron Russo, 2pac, etc.

Array

School
    As far as I am concerned, anyone who is producing informative movies that are merely scratching the surface is a part of the agenda. There elite control the mainstream media 100%, and the alternative media 90%.

Even writers such as Drudge, Makow, Rense and the rest are suspect. (Icke especially) I read their stuff once in a while, but I read it with caution, always watching for misleading things that attempt to cover the truth.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    So perhaps Ron Paul is a hoax too? Then who can we depend upon?

I mean every president before they were elected said they're gonna do this and that but never did. Like Obama that liar he never brought the troops back, he said it was the first thing he was gonna do. Btw, i mean no offense to anyone but from what I've heard the majority of people who voted for Obama were uneducated black people. They only voted for him because they were the same ethnicity.

Array

School
    Well, I would vote for Ron Paul if I was in the states because I love his message and everything is says rings of truth. I have read both his books and I am a fan of his stances on the monetary system, international non-interventionalism, and smaller less powerful federal government.

....but I am skeptical that he could operate in the upper echelons of government for this long unless he was part of the brotherhood. That remains to be seen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Well Ron Paul is the last person i trust, if he ends up turning out like Obama (which i hope he doesn't) then i will no longer trust anyone in this world. But, I don't think he will because he is clearly against the Federal Reserve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast