Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what do you want us to say?

any opinions or honest comments welcome or questions for that matter
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

I can comment on both videos saying my likes and dislikes which don't really matter in the end lol:P.

I like the vibrams.. I don't lift with them but I do my running etc.. with them or sometimes just wear them out and about. On the first video I liked the Russian twists and the "jammers"(even though thats not what they are I can't remember the name). I like the shot work although I think its better done with jump stretch bands or any other over sized bands, wrapped around a power rack or with a partner.. So you build an explosive shot because the load progression.

On both videos I do not like the jumping tapbar deadlifts(same reason I don't like jumping squats.. just doesn't sit well with me)... I prefer cleans.. same thing and more(assuming you're doing them for explosive strength).. I also just really love cleans lol. Nothing impresses me more as far as lifting.. but they're a pain in the ass for some people to get right.

Second video.. I don't do any kettle bell work but I know its good times so theres that. I don't like the sled rows?!?(not sure what you call them.. although I can see the benefit).. To be honest I've never done them but I could never see myself doing them.. I like hand over hand variation more(which I probably should do more often.. now that I think about it) pulling the sled towards me so its like a 1 armed row.. over and over again if that makes sense. I also like the box jumps.. but who doesn't

Love the battling ropes.. its been too long :-( sadly we don't have any at our campus gym.... I've requested them though but I doubt that will ever become a reality.. I've requested several things over the years.. a pegboard, battling ropes, glute ham raise, reverse hyper.. things you would assume are common sense... so far none of it has come to fruition.

I'll be waiting for the montage :-D I love watching this type of shit.. sometimes its makes me regret my major lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12