Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    For a lot of us most of our academy training time is limited to gi classes. I only have one class out of the 6 days I train where they do a nogi class. So yeah I like the PJs more than you do...I live in them...sweat in them and lately bleed in them. Sorry you feel threatened. My post was joking around cause I thought it would be awesome if those Brazilian purist had to give their title over to 10P4L guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Jiu Jitsu is jiu jitsu. I dont understand the need to pick a side. I dont do techniques in the gi that I cant do no gi that way my game is the same no matter what. Onward and upward!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    Well said Brent! Although most of the time I'm not using my opponents gi I will play the grip game to keep that muscle memory so I can help the new guys with their technique. But like today a white belt told me he was having trouble in half guard...so I should him the Apollo and 5.0 sweeps with my instructor right next to us. He very cool so has no problem with me showing 10th Planet stuff. A couple weeks ago a new guys was asking about rubberguard and my instructor a black belt for 7 years said ask Kevin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12