Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Alan Belcher challenges Rousimar Palhares to a Metamoris match

Alan Belcher is a bad mother fucker, the power of the truck is strong with him

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/1...h-in-metamoris

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Nice!

Sam Sales

If Belcher wins I dread to think how many 'top secret' jiu jitsu 'systems' he will come up with for him and his affiliate marketing pals to spam the shit outta everyone

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I would LOVE to see Belcher finish Palhares!

kinda crazy even a championship contender like Belcher has to put out videos and do bjj tournaments, it must be hard as fuck to make a living in the martial arts. I'm always trying to figure out how I can use my education to stack chips and be able to make a living in jiu jitsu, it must be goddamn hard!
    Last edited by BIBIANO; 10-11-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    If Belcher wins I dread to think how many 'top secret' jiu jitsu 'systems' he will come up with for him and his affiliate marketing pals to spam the shit outta everyone
    ....This.

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    Sign up early to see the secrets I will use to defeat Palhares at his own game!!!!!! !1!"

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    Sign up early to see the secrets I will use to defeat Palhares at his own game!!!!!! !1!"
    hahaha and you know they will be 'limited edition secrets' too!

For the record I don't dislike Alan, and totally understand why he does what he does, its a tough business, I just think (not that my opinion is worth anything to anyone but me) he is walking down the wrong path with regard to his marketing etc. He got bad with it. Constant. Probably lost him a lot of his true fans. Wish him success though.
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 10-11-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post

Honestly though, I say Palhares takes it in pure no gi if he diversifies his attack. Those punches were definitely a factor the first time around. Buuuut, if he insists on leg locks, I'm sure Alan would nullify that and finish with a sub of his own. That said, I'd be interested in that match. Should make up for the Schaub debacle.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by VIVIANO View Post
    kinda crazy even a championship contender like Belcher has to put out videos and do bjj tournaments, it must be hard as fuck to make a living in the martial arts. I'm always trying to figure out how I can use my education to stack chips and be able to make a living in jiu jitsu, it must be goddamn hard!
    Don't let that fool you. Belchers school is about 2 hours from mine I can tell you he balls out. He is definitely trying to get some of that metamoris money too. These guys aren't struggling in the least.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast