Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS episode 75 "Butt Clinch" is now LIVE!

MTS 75 "Butt Clinch"

Hello Brothers and Sisters! I hope all is beautiful!

Mastering The System episode 75 is LIVE! The 10th Planet warm up curriculum has taken the association to the next level, the results speak for themselves. I lost count of how many nogi team titles we have taken over the last year, it's ridiculous. The global synch of the 10pHq warm ups is exactly what the association needed to get to the elite level. But I've made some tweaks to make them ever more effective and might continue to make tweaks to the warm ups until they are perfect. In this episode I ad the most important back control escape to B2(rolling kimura to the back). This back escape must be well polished, it WILL save your ass. I also added a brand new "Hail Mary" warm up flow to warm ups B, it is B4. The rolling toe hold from Z guard with a top inside toe hold variation as well, along with the basic defense to it all. Having a high quality toe hold in your back pocket is ultra important especially when facing an opponent with an impossible guard to pass. Warm ups G, Top Half Passes also has a brand new flow. G4 includes the most effective lockdown killer, the Buttock Compressor. Compression is the lesson in this flow. Learn to break lockdowns apart in the most efficient/beastly way. This flow also includes another sneaky way to the mount, "the dope mount" plus my new favorite way to escape the mount, "reverse Alcatraz". This unorthodox mount escape was born during my Metamoris training camp and saved my ass at least 20 times in the brutal shark tanks Jean Jacques threw me in. This episode also includes "20 Ways To The Truck" an awesome segment by EBI featherweight champion Geo "Freakazoid" Martinez. Your head might blow up watching this. There's so much more to this episode so bust out your note pad, pour yourself a cup of Caveman Coffee and enjoy yoself! Thank you for the support!

Eddie :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Aww yeah 10th planet Glasgow reppin'

Now everyone will get to see me on the business end of a judo throw haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Butt clinch
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Great episode, thanks

Array

School
    SABJJ
    awesome!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Some really cool new bits right there.

P.S. is it the same guy hitting the speed ball / bag every time Eddie is talking? Any one able to choke him unconscious; just for like... 10 minutes? :P

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Yet another awesome episode. I have to admit, that buttock compressor is Golden and the flow after that is so awesome, I'm diggin it. On a side note, I notice that this MTS is taken during the day? Did Master Eddie changed up his schedule? Does he only teaches during the day now?

Array

School
    Ronin
    90 minutes drilling B2, B4 and G4.

Need some more work until B2 is crisp… couple thousand reps should do it, but B4 and G4 feel very fluid very quick (I guess because they are similar in concept to a couple other 10th Planet drills I have done before).

Training tonight I'd like a T-shirt made…
    Z Guard me, bitches!
    We can then decide if you want a toe hold or a twister pass

Thanks again to all who put this together. The warmups have made me and my 3 10th planet ronin so much better so, so quickly.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Yet another awesome episode. I have to admit, that buttock compressor is Golden and the flow after that is so awesome, I'm diggin it. On a side note, I notice that this MTS is taken during the day? Did Master Eddie changed up his schedule? Does he only teaches during the day now?
    A lot of mts episodes are filmed during the day classes because there's way too much heavy bag noise at night
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    A lot of mts episodes are filmed during the day classes because there's way too much heavy bag noise at night
    So you still have classes at night? Cora is doing Kids World on July 19 (Gi) and 20th (No Gi). We should be in LA area by July 14th. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast